General Resort Policy
- A valid Credit Card is required to hold your reservation, full payment is due at check in.
- Minimum Stays / Advance Booking: During Peak Season bookings in advance of 30 days of arrival will only be accepted by the week ( Sat to Sat ). Shorter term reservations can be made within 30 days of arrival, subject to availability. Please note with advance bookings, rates for the following year are subject to change, from the time the reservation is completed.
- Long weekends have a minimum 3 night stay.
- Stays longer than a month qualify for a 25% discount.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars and subject to Tax
- Taxes are 5% GST ( stays longer than 1 calendar month are tax exempt )
- Payment is due at check-in. We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Certified Cheque/Bank Draft, E-transfer and Cash ( Non Canadian guests are asked to pay by Visa or Mastercard to simplify exchange rates )
- Check-in time 4pm and check out at 11am
- Cancellations for cabins made prior to 30 days of arrival will receive a full refund of the deposit less $50.
- Cancellations for RV sites made prior to 30 days of arrival will receive a full refund of the deposit less $25
- Cancellations made inside of 14 days prior to arrival, are responsible for the value of the full booking.
- Friendly pets are welcome on site (at Managements discretion), provided they are controlled at all times, and not bothering other guests. Owners are expected to clean up after pets.
- Parking: Safety is our main priority., in order to reduce traffic, Parking for 1 vehicle per reservation is provided. Additional vehicles and all Visitors will be required to find off site parking. Please alert guests prior to arrival, to prevent additional traffic around children and animals.
- Absolutely No Smoking and No Pets. Failure to comply is subject to an additional $200 cleaning fee.
- All cabins are fully equipped, however meal items are not provided. There is a shopping plaza, with grocery located within walking distance.
- Cabins are independent, they will be cleaned prior to yours stay, and linen exchange is available once per week. Tools for daily housekeeping requirements are provided. Please leave cabins tidy ( dishes cleaned and away ) and ready for cleaning at the end of your stay.
RV Site Policy :
- All RV’s must be self contained, public washroom and shower facilities are not available at this time.
- Guests are expected to leave the site in the condition which they arrived.
- RV’s are to park as directed, by host, to ensure all guests have ample space and view.