General Resort Policy
- Booking Requirements: A valid Credit Card, matching the registration, is required at the time of booking, for both Peak and Off Season Rentals. Full Payment for your reservation is due upon check-in.
- Cancellation Policy: 14 Days Prior to Arrival, will not be penalized. Cancellations made inside of 14 days prior to arrival, are responsible for the value of the full booking.
- Pet Policy: Friendly pets are welcome on the grounds, unfortunately pets are not permitted in the cabins. Pets onsite must be controlled at all times, and not bothering other guests. Owners are expected to clean up after pets. Pets must not be left unattended.
- Quiet Times: We are a family oriented resort, hosting all ages from infant to elderly. Please respect your neighbours and observe our Quite Times: Before 9am and after 10pm.
- Playground Use: The playground located behind the cabins, is available for use by registered Resort Guests only, up to age 13. Quiet times apply to playground usage.
- Parking: Safety is our main priority., in order to reduce traffic, Parking for 1 vehicle per reservation is provided. Additional vehicles and all Visitors will be required to find off site parking. Please alert guests prior to arrival, to prevent additional traffic around children and animals.
- Guests: A great place to visit!! Day guests are required to find parking off site from the resort. Unfortunately our systems ( RV and Cabin ) are designed to accommodate an Occupancy of 4 persons per site/cabin. Unregistered guests frequenting the site will be required to pay “Extra Person” Fees.
- Personal Items – Guests are responsible for all personal items, and their safe storage. Please ensure that all chairs, kayaks, etc. are brought back to and stored within your site/cabin. Personal items are not to be left or stored in public use areas, nor should they block or inhibit any resort walk way or driveway at any time.
- Minimum Stays / Advance Booking: Minimum cabin booking is 2 days. We do charge a one time cleaning fee for stays less than 1 week. Bookings may be made for a maximum of 12 Months in advance. During Peak Season bookings in advance of 14 days of arrival will only be accepted by the week ( Sat to Sat ). Shorter term reservations can be made within 14 days of arrival, subject to availability, and in the shoulder season. Please note with advance bookings, rates for the following year are subject to change, from the time the reservation is completed.
- Long weekends have a minimum 3 night stay.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars and subject to Tax
- Taxes are 5% GST ( stays longer than 1 calendar month are tax exempt )
- Payment is due at check-in. We accept: Visa, Mastercard, E-transfer and Cash ( Non Canadian guests are asked to pay by Visa or Mastercard to simplify exchange rates )
- Check-in time 4pm and check out at 11am
- Absolutely No Smoking, No Vaping and No Pets. Failure to comply is subject to an additional $200 cleaning fee, and immediate non-refundable termination of your stay.
- Failure to observe Quiet Times, and Disturbance Fees: Please respect your neighbours. Failure to comply or observe noise restrictions can result in penalties and/or immediate non-refundable termination of your stay.
- Crafts and Painting are not permitted inside cabins or on Resort Furniture.
- All cabins are fully equipped with cook ware and dining ware, however meal items are not provided. There is a shopping plaza, with grocery located within walking distance.
- Cabins are independent, they will be cleaned prior to yours stay, and linen exchange is available once per week. Tools for daily housekeeping requirements are provided. Please leave cabins tidy ( dishes cleaned and put away ) and ready for cleaning at the end of your stay.
RV Site Policy :
- All RV’s must be self contained, public washroom and shower facilities are not available at this time.
- All personal items including, but not limited to, chairs, tents, games, floatation devices, are to be stored in your designated site and should not block road or walk ways at any time.
- Guests are expected to leave the site in the condition which they arrived.
- RV’s are to park as directed, by host, to ensure all guests have ample space and view. Vehicles are only permitted in designated area’s.